Google Chrome prevents pop-ups from automatically appearing and cluttering your screen.
See pop-ups for a specific site
To see blocked pop-ups for a site, follow the steps listed below:
- If pop-ups have been blocked, you'll see the blocked pop-ups icon in the address bar. Click the icon to see a list of the blocked pop-ups.
- Click the link for the pop-up window that you'd like to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select "Always show pop-ups from [site]." The site will be added to the exceptions list, which you can manage in the Content Settings dialog.
To manually allow pop-ups from a site, follow the steps below:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Pop-ups" section, click Manage exceptions.
- Type into the “Allow” field the following URL: https://[*.]securitycompass.com:443
- Click Done twice to save the settings.