You have likely been assigned an account to the Polaris system by your learning manager. (If you don't have an account, please contact your learning manager to request access or if you have forgot your password, try resetting it.)
Logging into Polaris
- Visit the portal homepage that was given to you by your learning manager.
- Enter your credentials where it says username and password
- Click Login
Using the Portal
- Your courses will be listed on the main homepage.
- Each course will consist of a number of modules that you will be required to complete.
- Click on the module for a course (Note: some courses module's will be locked until the Introduction is taken first!)
- You will see a button that says Start Module, click on the button to launch the player.
- Note: Do not close the Learning Portal window as it is required to keep track of your progress. You can leave it in the background as you take the modules.
- As you complete each module's quiz, you will see the completion mark 100% and turn green.
- Mark each module green and you'll have completed the course!