You have likely been assigned an account to the NOVA system by your Learning Manager. (If you don't have an account, please contact your Learning Manager to request access or if you have forgot your password, try resetting it.
Logging into NOVA
- Visit the
portal homepage: https://nova.securitycompass.com
- Enter your credentials where it says username and
- Click Sign
Using the Portal
- Your courses will be listed on the main homepage.
- Each course will consist of a number of modules
that you will be required to complete.
- To access modules, click on the “Enter Course” link
- Click on the module name
- You will see a button that says Click to start. Click on the button to launch the
- Note: Do not
close the Learning Portal window as it is required to keep track of your
progress. You can leave it in the background as you take the modules.
Completing a course
- As you complete each module, the progress bar shows your
progress through the course. When you have completed all modules, the progress
bar displays Complete, to show that
you have passed all the quizzes and finished the course.
- Once each module has been marked as Completed, you'll have completed the course!